Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Travel Days!

We got a good full whoppin' TWO DAYS of work in this week in our area! Woot woot!  Gotta love being a STL (Sister training leader)! Honestly it hit me full-force this week just how hard we're gonna have to work to keep the work alive in our area while also traveling to other sisters' areas. I find it refreshingly thrilling. I wouldn't ask for anything different for these last few months of my mission. My worst fear was that I'd become one of those trunky missionaries and go home on a groggy note. Not a chance now. Who has time to think about home? I love it! It sure is a challenge.
    This week I got to do my first division with Sister Gomez and Sister Miller. They are darlings, the two of them. Known to be the sweetest and most spiritual companionship of sisters in the mission, I felt like I was really there to learn from THEM. Poor Sister Gomez got pretty sick halfway through the day and we had to leave her with a member, then Sister Miller and I went out and prepared all their amazing investigators to get baptised. It was fun getting to see another area and how other missionaries work.
      Here in our area, Sister Clark and I were so excited to baptise a woman named Áurea this weekend. Her husband is a member of the church who had been inactive for a while but just came back into activity. Áurea is so amazingly sweet! Sadly, she decided to postpone her baptism for the time being. Pray for her! She's so ready to do this!
    Ah, time's already up!
I love you all!!!

-Sister Whitaker

No comments:

Post a Comment